Scott M. Kuboff, Esq. is a Chardon Personal Injury Attorney with the law firm of Ibold & O'Brien who helps his clients receive fair and just compensation for injuries resulting from the recklessness or negligence of another.
Scott represents injured clients throughout the State of Ohio in a variety of personal injury claims, including:
- Automobile Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip & Falls
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks
- Dental Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury
- Construction Site Accidents
- Civil Assaults
- False Imprisonment / Wrongful Imprisonment
- Head Injury / Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury / Spinal Cord Injury
- School Injury / School Abuse
- Burn Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse / Elderly Neglect
- Wrongful death
- Workers Compensation
- Police Misconduct / Excessive Force
- Product Liability
In Ohio, if you are injured as a result of the recklessness or negligence of another, you have a legal right to just compensation to cover the costs of your medical care, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more.
Scott's representation of personal injury victims is on a contingency basis, meaning you will pay NO ATTORNEYS FEES unless he recovers for you. If you have been injured by the recklessness or negligence of another, please contact Scott for a no cost, no obligation consultation and case evaluation.