Scott M. Kuboff, Esq. is a Chardon Business Attorney with the law firm of Petersen & Ibold, who provides small-business owners with professional and practical advice on many legal matters.
Whether it is seeking guidance on a start-up venture, day-to-day operations, or litigating complex commercial lawsuits, Scott has the knowledge and experience to provide your company with an effective and efficient solution.
Scott represents businesses in the following areas:
- Breach of Contract
- Failure of Vendor to Deliver or Perform
- Defamation / Reputation Management
- Mechanic's Liens
- Defective Products Disputes
- Employment and Personnel Problems
- Family Business Disputes
- Lease Disputes
- Construction Defects
- Unfair Competition
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act Claims
- Business Formation / Reorganization
- General Liability
- Internet Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation
Additionally, Scott represents clients in the following labor and employment matters:
- Wrongful Termination
- Employment Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
If you own a business, are interested in starting a business, or are involved in a business dispute, please contact Scott for a no cost, no obligation consultation and case evaluation.